WORKSHOPS & COACHING
Do your children's ministry teachers need some fresh ideas and inspiration?
Why not host one or more virtual training workshops with Vanessa Taylor, the creator of GoYeKids.com?
Vanessa has been in children's ministry leadership for 17+ years. She has taught multiple workshops at both the Northwest Ministry Conference near Seattle, WA and at the Bay Area Sunday School Convention near San Francisco, CA. Since the rise of virtual meetings due to the COVID-19 pandemic, she decided to start offering workshops and trainings online, both to reach those who cannot travel and those who cannot attend other conferences due to event cancellations.
You can choose from the list of following topics or Vanessa can work with you to create a workshop tailored specifically to your church's needs:
- How to write Kids Church/Sunday School lessons
- How to come up with and teach object lessons
- Make the Bible come alive: creating immersive Bible experiences
- Service Projects for Kids and Youth
- VBS coaching (If you've always wanted to do a VBS but thought you couldn't, think again and make it possible!)
- Board games as Bible lessons
- Getting your church to support Children's Ministry if it's currently seen as babysitting
- Creating exciting classroom themes on a budget
- Fundraising ideas
- Finding and keeping volunteers
- What to do if you only have one or two kids in your ministry
- Practical ideas for inviting the kids in your community to attend church
- How to write and perform skits that teach kids Bible truths (this workshop is taught by Vanessa's husband, Daniel, who also works in children's ministry)
Whether you choose from a pre-selected workshop or work with Vanessa to have one tailored specifically for your church, you and your volunteers will walk away feeling empowered, refreshed, and equipped with ideas and tools to take your ministry to the next level!
If you are interested in learning more about scheduling workshops or coaching sessions, click here to reach us on our Connection page.